4.7.11

Getting You Smarter Through the Internet

Going on a bit of a hiatus due to my London trip tomorrow (wish me and my friend luck for wristbands!) During this time I will also have to write 10 articles--and I'm not bringing my computer, so yeah, I'll be gone for a bit.

Leaving you guys empty handed isn't something I do, so today I'm making you all smarter...through the internet.

Getting You Smarter About Time Travel....Through the Internet


Getting You Smarter About German Pronunciation....Through the Internet

P.S. I also picked this video because everything around him is fake. Can you tell?

Getting You Smarter About Financial Independence...Through the Internet


Getting You Smarter About Infinity & Mathematics....Through the Internet


How do you get smart through the internet?

Days Left in Germany: 21

No comments:

Post a Comment