19.3.11

THE TWIN IS ALIVE!

MY SISTER IS ALIVE! She been in a lock-down Air Force boot camp for a while and we haven’t heard much from her. Until I received this letter!!!

Hey Angie!
     Thank you so much for the letter! Keep sending them it really helps! I'm sad a lot of the time because I miss you! but tell me about your long ass break! haha I have like.5 secs to write soooooo....miss you love you! 
                                                                                                             Love Stasia

I am going to miss her graduation since I'm abroad, but this letter has really brightened my day. Another benefit of being abroad: postcards from family! Who doesn't love reaching into a full mailbox?

Also take a peek at my latest article with emcBlue here here here and here! Please take a moment to read and comment to support my internship!

No comments:

Post a Comment