27.1.11

Just when the stress pulls you further...

Luck brings you back up! Yesterday was a really great day for me:

1. Watched President Obama's 2011 Address before 9am class.
2. Received word that I was awarded a small scholarship I applied for last year.
3. Received wind of an opportunity to make a very small amount of money for something I now volunteer for (Rent-an-American). The location is actually right behind my apartment!! So crossing my fingers that the offer is a good one.
4. The foreign language department posted their second semester courses and I found four cheap ones that I am quite excited for.
5. My articles are still live and being published daily at emcblue.com!

Whew. Have any of you guys had a really good day this week? What was the best day you ever had?

No comments:

Post a Comment