23.12.10

To keep you enthralled

No travel post yet because I am tired from four hour snow delays to cold walks and heavy luggage filled with Belgium waffles and chocolate. Be back with that soon. I will be trying out a new content thing were I just post tidbits and exciting parts, not just a whole recap. Now on to a little something taken from SnackFace.

1. Four TV shows that I watch:
  • Glee (you can't stop me!)
  • Dexter
  • ??? (sorry, no one in my dorm has TV! I don't watch much else.)
  • ???
2. Four things that I’m passionate about:
  • Physical fitness
  • Good nutrition and healthy food
  • Music journalism and music scene as a whole
  • Lays potato chips w/ hot sauce on top (thank you Belgium for supplying my need!)
3. Four words/phrases I use a lot:
  • Awesome
  • I don't know
  • Entschuldigung
  • Ahhh
4. Four things I’ve learned from the past:
  • Regrets do nothing but hold you back
  • My natural hair is fine without that flat iron, thank you
  • You are the only one looking out for you (when away from home that is)
  • Take charge of your life, don't let it fall by the wayside because others are doing so
5. Four places I would like to go:
  • Norway (hoping to learn the language)
  • London (since birth!)
  • Italy (visit my new Italian friend! She lives on the heel of the boot)
  • Australia (maybe I can finally learn to surf?)
6. Four things I did yesterday:
  • Bought a sandwich in Dutch and paid the price (banana + spice bread + lemon spice avocado = vom)
  • Emailed my mom to let her know I was leaving towards Germany
  • Bought a groot Frites in Dutch successfully
  • Took photos of statues in Leuven before heading out to Brussels for my bus (stupid snow delay!)
7. Four things I am looking forward to:
  • Heidi flying in from SF in two days!
  • Traveling all over Germany and to Paris this winter break
  • Becoming a prolific music journalist and music supervisor (dreamy)
  • Sleeping in my own bed in my own room tonight!
8. Four things I love about winter: 
  • Baking cookies and having the house filled with the smell
  • Mint flavoured teas
  • Stay warm by a crackling fire
  • Snow ice cream (a silly thing I would make with my grandma...yes real snow!)
Not tagging people but play along if you want. Also, movies. Can we talk?

Blue Valentine (woman and man crushes, yes?)
Black Swan

Tron (really must Europe wait until January 27th?)
Somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment