8.12.10

Link Love

Some interesting ones this week.

New to getting blitzed before the krieg Since I will be hopefully writing for my school's online or magazine publication when I return to SFSU next August, I love reading what others are writing for their campus journalism. I really enjoyed the style of this one from YALE.

UF students rallying for meatless Mondays Go UF! What a great idea and such compassion. Love, love, love.

Bad Santas deck the (city) hall Santa-con in SF! I didn't even know this existed, but next year I'm doing it. This one is from my campus' online paper, [X]press.

Brad Ellis Glee's piano man perfectly happy with the silent treatment I always wondered what was with this character. Thank you NPR for solving another daily dilemma.

British judge denies bail for wikileaks founder Hero? Asshole? The way this story is unraveling is blowing my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment