19.11.10

Weekly Spending Recap: 15/11-21/11

Montag 15/11

no spending day!

Dienstag 16/11
no spending day!
 
Mittwoch 17/11
Harry Potter (stay tuned for post about dubbing and movies abroad)
7 Euro - train ticket to and from Stuttgart and Vaihingen
6,50 Euro - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 movie ticket (student discount)
3,50 Euro - movie popcorn
1,48 Euro - candy and crackers for snacks

Donnerstag 18/11
4,46 Euro - 2 bags macaroni noodles, 2 bags cheese and carton of milk to make MAC and CHEESE for International Buffet with study abroad students from all over the world (so fun!)

Freitag 19/11
14, Euro - train ticket to and from Stuttgart/Vaihingen
3,00 Euro - Doener
6,50 Euro - Harry Potter movie ticket (yes, again!) *superfanalert*
28.23 USD - Harry Potter Deathly Hallows full size poster (online, shipped to USA)

Samstag 20/11
no spending day!
ahem....2,50 Euro - Mexican shot at Last Resort bar with friends.
Thanksgiving dinner with CSU students!!

Sonntag 21/11
no spending day! (all stores will be closed)


Weekly total: -48,94 Euro and 28.23 USD

*Overall it was a pricey week but the last for the entire month (of course) because the Harry Potter stuff added up to a lot and I most likely won't be seeing it again for a while. And what make it een better is that even with this week I am still way under my budget! :) 

And Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 was even better the 2nd time around I must say! 

*PRICES in green are considered vital spending haha or that I really just had to have it. Guilty pleasures might be a better name. Or just fandom.

2 comments:

  1. Hi :) I came over to your blog after reading a comment of yours on Meghann's blog. I am also a German minor and travel lover :) I studied abroad in Limerick, Ireland my freshman year of college and can't wait to study away again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Errign! I've added you to my reader. I tried to look for your contact on your blog but couldn't find it? I was wondering if you would like to do a guest post on my blog about your study abroad experience?

    ReplyDelete