14.11.10

Not going to lie but...

Spent Saturday roaming Heidelberg, Germany, exploring the campus and so worth. And, I took some really sweet photos. Hence, a little photo-blog goodness for you special readers.
A menu from Mosch Mosch covered with the samplings of the condiments on our table
tofu and udon ordered by Leana. so good!
another companions bowl. Ramen, and tasty too!
my first bowl of Ramen soup with tofu. Lecker and I also tried my first piece of Kimchi! (can you find it in the bowl?)

 

omg this was so cool to me in person!
spot the shoes up there?

a building just for us!
 
 
this is a post and to the left, is the start of a bridge built in a day!!

 


end the day in Heidelberg with a butterzimtschneeball? yes, please.

All these photos (with the exception of the one taken of myself) were taken and are claimed by me. Please let me know before you post these anywhere else. And I special shout out to Brenna for mentioning her feelings about my blog on her twitter. Check her out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment